Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Challenge

Today is the first day of a challenge to myself.  The challenge is to write 100 straight days on this blog.  There must be at least one post a day of at least 100 words.  The last day of the challenge is Thursday, December 16, 2010.  The topics I will cover in this blog will be a wide-ranging catch all for whatever I want to talk about in a given day, including politics, sports, technology, physics and anything that is interesting to me.  If this challenge goes well, I will likely continue updating the blog on a bi-weekly or tri-weekly basis.
I am starting this challenge because I write quite a bit, however the style was mostly restricted to technical writing.  While I was in school, it was a scientific style, and work after graduation was a technical assistance and business style.  I am recently unemployed (by choice) and want to improve my writing in a more vocal style.  Hopefully some practice through this challenge will help develop my written voice, as well as be a fun outlet for my thoughts on many subjects (and hopefully some discussion from readers).

No comments:

Post a Comment